Case Study: IronMan 4x4 America
Using the power of BigCommerce, we redesigned and developed a bespoke e-commerce store for automotive parts manufacturer and supplier, IronMan 4x4 America. IronMan 4x4 America’s extensive portfolio of on- and off-road products required an organized, informative, and user-friendly e-commerce website.
UX Research & Prototyping
Custom Search App Creation
Custom BigCommerce Theme Development
12 Month AOV
12 MONTH REVENUE
12 MONTH ORDERS
Custom Search Function
With IronMan 4x4’s extensive catalog of products, we developed a custom “Year, Make, Model” search function that allows users to search for parts compatible with their vehicle.
- This tool enhances user experience by narrowing the search process and directing users to products that meet the unique specifications of their vehicle.
Bespoke Homepage Content
A custom content section on IronMan 4x4’s homepage allows the client to dynamically replace lifestyle content connected to their products to better speak to their target audience and encourage conversion.
- Each tab includes a section for a short, informative description and a curated set of product recommendations related to the topic at hand.
To simplify the complex nature of IronMan 4x4’s products, the website provides detailed information in several areas, helping users make well-informed choices.
- On top of the “Year, Make, Model” search function, the site also includes an intuitive, 3-tiered category structure visible in the menu navigation and on the Homepage.
- Each category page includes a detailed category overview to give better context into the types of products available under each section.
- Each product page breaks out the product description in both paragraphs and bullet format and includes a specifications tab, offering multiple ways for users to understand the product details.