Case Study: Birdwell Beach Britches
Utilizing the most up-to-date features of Shopify Plus, we created an engaging and modern site design and e-mail marketing strategy for a company obsessed with quality and style. The Birdwell brand has been offering custom options to their clientele for years, so it was important for us to ensure a tailored online experience for each and every customer.
UX Research & Prototyping
Custom App Development
Custom Shopify Theme Development
AWS Infrastructure Management
- Created unique UX visual pop-up builder that allows customers to preview custom items added to garments.
- Increased AOV by allowing customers to add custom patches and buttons to garments.
Combined Multi-Line items in Cart
- Made use of Shopify's front end to create custom line items for store.
- Enables multi-SKU line items to be combined into one item in cart.
Advanced Custom Boardshort Builder
- We've taken customs one step further - allowing customers to customize every aspect of the garment itself.
- Customizations hook into fulfillment application for a seamless process.
Built Fulfillment App with Shopify API and Webhooks
- Leveraged Shopify’s webhooks and API's to develop MEAN stack custom web application.
- Made use of Ship Station’s APIs for fulfillment aspects.
- Auto-produced custom production sheets for seamstresses.
Optimized Mobile Navigation
- Developed in-depth user behavior study and implemented a streamlined mobile design to fit consumer needs.
- Used Hotjar mapping to create intuitive mobile navigation design.
- Full functionality, including custom product building, on mobile devices.
- A culmination of our experiences in partnership with Birdwell's creative team.
- Designed with adaptability and deliverability in mind.
- Optimized for a seamless viewing experience.